Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ is a virtual backup appliance that may be deployed on Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere for enterprise-class virtual, deep virtual, physical protection, and unified compute protection. It offers unmatched backup, archiving, disaster recovery, and business continuity simply delivered via the flexible deployment options with Unitrends Cloud storage and DRaaS offerings featuring application-level recovery assurance via ReliableDR™. Flexible licensing with both protected capacity or per-socket/server licensing is available as well.
- Recovery assurance including the industry’s only Windows VM and physical server instant recovery capability coupled with hypervisor-level instant recovery and auditing via the ReliableDR add-on.
- Virtualization, deep virtualization, physical, and unified compute protection for over 100 versions of applications, operating systems, servers and storage
- Unitrends Bridge enables you to convert physical systems to virtual systems, vShere or Hyper-V, in a single click to external virtualization hosts, this is also the technology that powers all of our Windows and visualization (vShere and Hyper-V) based instant recovery
- Unified Bare Metal is a one-pass dissimilar bare metal capability that performs both bare metal as well as granular file-level backup.
Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Unitrends Recovery-Series Appliances ease the pain of managing data protection, backup, and restoration. In particular, Unitrends helps companies deal with growing data volumes and tight backup windows by providing a unified appliance with storage that simplifies backup and recovery operations.
- Next-generation hardware with tiered flash storage (starting in model 713S and up) provides improved backup performance, faster restore and recovery process, and greater scalability and flexibility.
- Best-in-class unification across physical and virtual servers as well as many operating systems and applications. Simplified administration enables seamless integration with physical and virtual applications.
- All-in-one appliance hardware includes CPU, disk, and networking as well as comprehensive data protection. Features include deduplication, instant recovery (Windows, VMware, Hyper-V), bare metal recovery, archive, and WAN optimized replication.
- Centralized management of data protection for remote and branch offices, while lowering capital and operational costs and improving disaster recovery preparedness.
Watch this short video on the Recovery-Series
ReliableDR™ automates the testing of complex disaster recovery steps to ensure your Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs). Working together with your Unitrends backup appliance and/or production SAN storage system, ReliableDR™ automates key recovery processes, including failover and failback, and provides regular testing at a far lower cost than manual alternatives.
- Provide your organization with continuous proof that IT services are fully recoverable, with 100% automated DR failover, failback, and testing, with no production impact.
- Schedule testing based on your organization’s needs—hourly, daily, or weekly.
- Dramatically reduce the time, expense, and resources required to ensure business continuity.
- Deliver complete reporting to satisfy regulatory compliance requirements
Watch this short video on ReliableDRTM