The COMPAREX Group is a manufacturer-independent IT service provider with international reach. Drawing on more than 30 years' experience in planning and executing server and client infrastructures, COMPAREX has established itself as a partner to SMEs, public-sector bodies, industrial enterprises and global corporations from various segments of the economy. Alongside software procurement and licence management, the Group's portfolio includes an extensive cross-vendor consulting and services package from a single source. The Group operates a MultiVendor Helpdesk and offers a broad range of training services organised by the COMPAREX Academy.
The Belgian COMPAREX Software organization is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing and software asset management. COMPAREX also advices in several IT focus area's like Virtualization & Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, IT Security, Microsoft Licensing and Oracle Licensing.
As of the founding in 2003 until September 2011, the Belgian organization was known as PC-WARE Information Technologies Bvba. Now the organizations operates under the COMPAREX brand.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated:
Account Executive - Tenderdesk (m/f)
- Provide administrative support to the Tenderdesk & Bid Manager.
- Plan the follow-up and respect all RFx deadlines
- Maintain all relevant RFx standard documentation, you are able to translate our core business and services into writing, supported by the MarCom Officer.
- Follow-up of the Tender Management/Bid Management process.
- Screening and selection of public tenders through EBP (European and Belgian Public Tenders)
- Provide regular reports to the Tenderdesk & Bid Manager on the progress of the RFx’s, new opportunities,…
- Enable cross-departmental cooperation in order to enhance the quality of the RFx
- Act as a back-up for the Tenderdesk & Bid Manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law
- International experience and/or local experience on Tenders is a plus.
- Customer and solution oriented.
- Ambition and drive.
- Good organizer, able to plan, set and achieve clear targets.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude (Yes, we can!).
- Results oriented.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- COMPAREX company values: Personal Growth, Respect, Integrity, Diversity and Excellence.
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- COMPAREX supports and encourages employees in their personal development and knowledge.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages.