COMPAREX is a global IT provider specializing in license management, sourcing, technical product consulting and cloud-based professional services. With a track record spanning thirty years, COMPAREX serves the public-sector, SMB and large international corporations. Its portfolio includes software licenses from more than 3,000 vendors as well as consultancy and professional services.
The COMPAREX Group employs more than 2,000 people across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. In fiscal year 2013/14 the COMPAREX generated revenue of €1.512 billion / $2 billion.
As of the founding in 2003 until September 2011, the Belgian organization was known as PC-WARE Information Technologies Bvba. Now the organizations operates under the COMPAREX brand.
To join the Sales Division of COMPAREX Software Belgium (Laken) we are looking for a dynamic and motivated:
Key Account Manager Government (m/f)
- You will be part of the sales team Government at COMPAREX.
- You have all the necessary expertise to assist the company in the business development and sales activities in the context of its strategy towards your customer(s).
- Software Licensing (Microsoft, VMware, Adobe, IBM, Symantec, Citrix,…): soft-ware licensing solutions and Software Asset Management
- You are responsible for the growth in your customer(s)
- You are the first point of contact for your clients. By reflecting on their needs and finding the proper solutions, you will build an excellent relationship with them, result-ing in increase of revenue and margin
- Being able to translate the customer’s needs into constructive solutions.
- Build a solid pipeline and committed forecast
- High customer interaction (meetings).
- Knowledge of ICT in general, mainly on software solutions and of software licensing in particular.
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management solution towards a customer
- Min. 5 years of experience in general IT.
- Customer and result oriented, relationship building, negotiation skills, business plan-ning, account planning, pipeline and forecast building, presentation skills, ROI-calculations, high level project planning
- Passion for software licensing, software asset management.
- Relevant experience in the area of International Government Institutions is considered as a great asset;
- Good organizer, able to plan, set and achieve clear targets
- Work in team with internal sales and solution advisors
- Relationship building internally, with software venders , and customers
- Very good communications skills and positive attitude (Yes, we can!).
- Includes frequent travelling (Europe)
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (spoken and written) an additional language is seen as an asset.
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- Knowledge and personal development are paramount in COMPAREX. COMPAREX supports and encourages employees to follow courses and training.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extralegal advantages.