The COMPAREX Group is a manufacturer-independent IT service provider with international reach. Drawing on more than 30 years of experience in planning and executing server and client infrastructures, COMPAREX has established itself as a partner to SMEs, public-sector bodies, industrial enterprises and global corporations from various segments of the economy. Alongside software procurement and license management, the Group's portfolio includes an extensive cross-vendor consulting and services package from a single source. The Group operates a MultiVendor Helpdesk and offers a broad range of training services organized by the COMPAREX Academy.
The Belgian COMPAREX organization is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing and software asset management. COMPAREX also advises in several IT focus areas like Virtualization, Enterprise Mobility Management, Cloud Computing, IT Security, Microsoft Licensing and Oracle Licensing. For 5 years in a row we have been named "Trends Gazelle", an award for the fastest growing organizations in each province.
To join the Marketing Department of COMPAREX Belgium and COMPAREX Luxembourg we are looking for a creative marketeer with a passion for digital!
Marcom Officer (m/f)
- Your role is to take ownership in the deployment and the execution of the marketing and communication strategy.
- You are capable of executing the yearly marketing events and seminars.
- You have a clear understanding of the core business of COMPAREX.
- You will work with all Business Units on a variety of projects such as company events, customer events, job fairs, etc.
- Your role is to position COMPAREX in our highly competitive market.
- You are capable of transforming complex licensing and vendor information into easy-understanding articles and communications on various channels.
- You are responsible for maintaining the company website (BeLux) on a daily basis.
- You will support the funding of all marketing activities.
- You are responsible for internal communication (intranet, Yammer etc.)
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in Marketing.
- Customer and result oriented.
- Profound understanding of digital marketing
- Creative in both copywriting and graphic design
- Ambition and drive.
- Brand building through marketing and communication
- Good organizer, able to plan, set and achieve clear targets
- Relationship building: internally, with vendors and with customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, powered by a positive attitude (Yes, we can !).
- Strong project management abilities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Affinity with IT
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (spoken and written).
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- Knowledge and personal development are paramount in COMPAREX. COMPAREX supports and encourages employees to follow courses and training.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extralegal advantages.