The COMPAREX Group is a manufacturer-independent IT service provider with international reach. Drawing on more than 30 years' experience in planning and executing server and client infrastructures, COMPAREX has established itself as a partner to SMEs, public-sector bodies, industrial enterprises and global corporations from various segments of the economy. Alongside software procurement and licence management, the Group's portfolio includes an extensive cross-vendor consulting and services package from a single source. The Group operates a MultiVendor Helpdesk and offers a broad range of training services organised by the COMPAREX Academy.
The Belgian COMPAREX Software organization is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing and software asset management. COMPAREX also advices in several IT focus area's like Virtualization & Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, IT Security, Microsoft Licensing and Oracle Licensing.
As of the founding in 2003 until September 2011, the Belgian organization was known as PC-WARE Information Technologies Bvba. Now the organizations operates under the COMPAREX brand.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated:
Software Asset Management Consultant (m/f)
- You will be part of the SAM team at COMPAREX.
- Your role is to provide SAM advice, perform audits and help our clients develop and implement SAM practices, including designing and transforming existing SAM processes to the Comparex managed services solution. You are the trusted partner to ad-vice on software licensing and compliance.
- You will give direction to ensure that processes, policies and procedures are in place to meet our client’s regulatory, operational, audit and reporting requirements.
- You are capable to manage Enterprise License true-up & reconciliations and verify software license rules & entitlements.
- You have a clear understanding of Proof of Entitlement Documentation and Asset Authorizations.
- You are capable to transform complex detailed information into easy-understanding presentations, to be presented at the customer.
- High customer interaction (meetings).
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or proven experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in Professional Services, large IT organizations, IT Sales.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving skills, including the ability to accumulate, organize and assimilate large amounts of information.
- Excellent consultancy skills, including advising and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of SAM tool implementation for data collection in complex IT environ-ments.
- Have an understanding of integration of data feeds from non-SAM owned sources into SAM tools.
- Have a working knowledge of the major vendor’s software licensing practices, trends and systems.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure, Networking, System Center, AD,…
- Customer and result oriented, business planning & presentation skills.
- Desirable knowledge and experience with the application of IT management and business methods/techniques such as ITIL, ISO20000
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- COMPAREX supports and encourages employees in their personal development and knowledge.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages.