The COMPAREX Group is a manufacturer-independent IT service provider with international reach. Drawing on more than 30 years' experience in planning and executing server and client infrastructures, COMPAREX has established itself as a partner to SMEs, public-sector bodies, industrial enterprises and global corporations from various segments of the economy. Alongside software procurement and licence management, the Group's portfolio includes an extensive cross-vendor consulting and services package from a single source. The Group operates a MultiVendor Helpdesk and offers a broad range of training services organised by the COMPAREX Academy.
The Belgian COMPAREX Software organization is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing and software asset management. COMPAREX also advices in several IT focus area's like Virtualization & Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, IT Security, Microsoft Licensing and Oracle Licensing.
As of the founding in 2003 until September 2011, the Belgian organization was known as PC-WARE Information Technologies Bvba. Now the organizations operates under the COMPAREX brand.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated:
Solution Advisor - Hosted Services (m/f)
- First point of contact for our Account Managers and Account Executives for vendor specific issues.
- Primary focus on Hosted Services; SPLA, CSP, VCloudAir, …. Depending on the business needs of COMPAREX, a possible change in vendors is a given.
- Making customer appointments and carrying out customer visits.
- Working out and developing (written) advice for customers, both functional and including the licensing technicalities.
- Commercial responsibility for your product/vendor portfolio.
- Developing close relationships with vendors, partners and customers.
- Collaboration with vendors and/or partners for the technical and possible pre-sales arrangements.
- Internal and external presentations and trainings.
- Maximization of Deal Registrations and rebate arrangements.
- Proactive competitive and market research.
- Initiating marketing campaigns together with the Marcom Officer.
- Proactive sales support with upward and cross selling opportunities.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years sales experience, preferable within the software branch with vendor, partner or competitor.
- Good working knowledge of products and licensing.
- Customer and result oriented, business planning & presentation skills.
- Ambition and drive.
- Brand building through close relationships with vendors and partners
- Good organizer, able to plan, set and achieve clear targets
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude (Yes, we can !).
- Results oriented
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- COMPAREX company values: Personal Growth, Respect, Integrity, Diversity and Excellence.
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- COMPAREX supports and encourages employees in their personal development and knowledge.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages.