The COMPAREX Group is a manufacturer-independent IT service provider with international reach. Drawing on more than 30 years' experience in planning and executing server and client infrastructures, COMPAREX has established itself as a partner to SMEs, public-sector bodies, industrial enterprises and global corporations from various segments of the economy. Alongside software procurement and licence management, the Group's portfolio includes an extensive cross-vendor consulting and services package from a single source. The Group operates a MultiVendor Helpdesk and offers a broad range of training services organised by the COMPAREX Academy.
The Belgian COMPAREX Software organization is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing and software asset management. COMPAREX also advices in several IT focus area's like Virtualization & Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, IT Security, Microsoft Licensing and Oracle Licensing.
As of the founding in 2003 until September 2011, the Belgian organization was known as PC-WARE Information Technologies Bvba. Now the organizations operates under the COMPAREX brand.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated:
Junior Cloud Consultant (m/f)
- Understanding of how to design and build Cloud environments to meet both performance and cost requirements
- Assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions
- Educate prospects on product implementation and usage and answers their technical and security questions
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson
- Work directly with customer contacts to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues associated with hardware and software
- Provide customer feedback to executive and development teams to participate in functionality roadmap planning
- Document technical articles or knowledgebase for use by other technical support personnel and/or Customers
- Participate in the technical support
- Work cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners
- Commitment to quality and success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of technical support or development experience
- Understanding of Network protocols and experience diagnosing connection-related issues
- Customer Support experience including knowledgebase and support ticket administration and using remote support tools like Teamviewer and RDC
- Understanding of and experience with client software/implementation testing
- Experience with Windows Server and Domain/Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of Linux is a Plus
- DBA experience ( SQL, Oracle … ) is an extra
- Experience with firewall settings and configuration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch/French/English)
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Experience with Public Cloud : Azure / AWS / Google
- Company Values: Personal Growth, Respect, Integrity, Diversity and Excellence
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- COMPAREX supports and encourages employees in their personal development and knowledge.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages.