The COMPAREX Group is a manufacturer-independent IT service provider with international reach. Drawing on more than 30 years' experience in planning and executing server and client infrastructures, COMPAREX has established itself as a partner to SMEs, public-sector bodies, industrial enterprises and global corporations from various segments of the economy. Alongside software procurement and licence management, the Group's portfolio includes an extensive cross-vendor consulting and services package from a single source. The Group operates a MultiVendor Helpdesk and offers a broad range of training services organised by the COMPAREX Academy.
The Belgian COMPAREX Software organization is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing and software asset management. COMPAREX also advices in several IT focus area's like Virtualization & Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, IT Security, Microsoft Licensing and Oracle Licensing.
As of the founding in 2003 until September 2011, the Belgian organization was known as PC-WARE Information Technologies Bvba. Now the organizations operates under the COMPAREX brand.
We want to extend our Cloud team and are looking for a new colleague with the right attitude, qualifications and a dose of experience. Is this challenge suited for you?:
Cloud Consultant - Presales (m/f)
- Understanding of how to design and build Cloud environments to meet both performance and cost requirements
- Assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions
- Educate prospects on product implementation and usage and answers their technical and security questions
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson
- Passionate commitment to quality and success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of technical support
- Understanding of Network protocols and experience diagnosing connection-related issues
- Understanding of and experience with client software/implementation testing
- Experience with Windows Server, Domain/Active Directory administration and Exchange
- Experience with firewall settings and configuration
- Experience with Azure or Office 365 is a must
- Experience with PowerShell is a must
- Experience with AWS / Google is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch/French/English)
- Company Values: Personal Growth, Respect, Integrity, Diversity and Excellence
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- COMPAREX supports and encourages employees in their personal development and knowledge.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages.