All of us, participants and instructors, stay at the same hotel Dorint, which is located not in the same building as the training facility. This is our fortress where all of us will eat, sleep, laugh, practice, have fun and test new technology.
We meet on Sunday evening
To go through the week´s agenda so that you are all set for five days of intensive hands-on labs. Be sure to get a good night´s sleep!
We have breakfast together at the hotel restaurant and then walk to the class rooms to launch the course. When the first day comes to an end, we head back to the hotel to discuss specific challenges or solutions.
To get "bangs for the bucks", we have arranged for five full days of hands-on labs, fierce evening seminars plenty of time to spend with other IT Pro's.
By the end of the week
We have a graduation dinner on thursday, and on friday you are walking home with a diploma in your hand, along with many new experiences and important knowledge!
Full schedule will be published soon. Stay tuned!
The price includes the costs for the hotel inclusive breakfast and lunch.
Basic understanding of Active Directory, WSUS, MDT, WDS and Configuration Manager 2007/2012.
This class will take you through the design, installation and advanced configurations of the application and OSD features in MDT and Configuration Manager. After the training you will have a solid understanding of the solutions and be able to use and design these features according to best practices.
We will be working with the latest version of ConfigMgr 1610 (or later) based on Windows Server 2016 TP4 (or later) and Windows 10 v1511 (or later).
During these five days you will learn about:
- Build Windows 10 reference images, including the fully automated Image Factory process
- Deploy highly secure Windows 10 machines, configured with BitLocker and Credential Guard
- Windows ADK 10 internals, USMT and Provisioning Packages
- Changes to Windows 10 Updates and Offline Servicing
- Updates to Windows 10 PowerShell
- Master Windows 10 driver handling
- Deploying Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 with MDT and ConfigMgr
- Deploy Windows 10 in a VDI Scenario
- Deploy Windows Server Remote Desktop
- In-place upgrade of Windows 7 / 8.1 to Windows 10, including deep-dive troubleshooting
- Extend OS deployment in ConfigMgr 2012 R2
- Develop and use PowerShell scripts inside the task sequences and Applications
- Develop and use PowerShell scripts to automate ConfigMgr and MDT Management
- Develop and use frontends, databases and web services.
- Modify the Litetouch Wizard for advanced Server Deployment
- Configuring offline media deployments
- Bending the rules, understanding and customizing the rules (customsettings.ini)
- Advanced troubleshooting of ConfigMgr and MDT
- Implement and Configure UE-V, MBAM and App-V
- Extend Monitoring in ConfigMgr and MDT
- Managing Windows 10 using on-premise using MDM in ConfigMgr