Curriculum Vitae Michael Kafesie
Michael Kafesie was born on 9 September 1968. He is married and is a father of one child.
- 10/1987 - 09/1988: Degree program in Business Administration at Vienna University of Economics and Business
- 10/1988 - 03/1994: Degree program in Economics at Vienna University of Economics and Business
- 03/1994: Magister degree in Social Studies and Economics – Vienna University of Economics and Business
- 10/2009 - 10/2011 Professional MBA Banking, Executive Academy Vienna University of Economics and Business
- 07/1994 - 03/1996:
- Trainee program – Federation of Austrian Industries
- Institute for Advanced Studies – Staff member assigned to the Political Sciences department
- Federation of Austrian Industries – Advisor within the regional group for Lower Austria/Burgenland
- UTAmobil Vereinigte GSM Österreich Mobiltelefon GmbH, Assistant to the Board of Directors
- Since 03/1996: Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG; Commissioner and Deputy Divisional Manager of Participations Management & Controlling.
- Since 01/2005: card complete Service Bank AG, Member of the Management Board (secondary appointment) of card complete Service Bank AG (formerly: VISA Service Kreditkarten AG)