CA ARCserve Backup
Targeted toward small to medium organizations, component licensing allows you to license the exact CA ARCserve Backup editions, components, agents and options needed to provide data protection for your current environment. As your configuration changes or your needs grows additional components should be licensed to maintain adaquate protection.
- Easy to use central management tools
- Robust platform and application support
- Confidently protects physical and virtual servers
- Cost effective, integrated data deduplication
CA ARCserve D2D
Licensed per protect server, there are multiple component editions of CA ARCserve D2D available to support your Windows Server operating system, need for individual application protection, or support of virtual environments.
- Innovative "Web 2.0" management interface
- Highly efficient block-level Infinite Incremental backup technology
- Bare Metal Restore to dissimilar hardware
CA ARCserve Replication
Licensed individually for each master and replica server, CA ARCserve Replication component licenses are available to meet your physical and virtual server needs as well as specific Windows, Linux or UNIX operating system editions.
- Continuous data protection (CDP)
- LAN and WAN optimized data transfer
- Heterogenious platform and application support
CA ARCserve High Availability
Licensed individually for each master and replica server, CA ARCserve High Availability component licenses are available to meet your physical and virtual server needs as well as specific Windows, Linux or UNIX operating system editions.
- Server and application availability monitoring
- Network and user redirection
- Non-disruptive disaster recovery testing