Business Information Assurance (BIA)
Information is one of the most important assets of your business. You need to access information quickly, anywhere and at any time.
COMPAREX Business Information Assurance gives answers to the following questions:
- How securely is my data protected against loss or leakage?
- Is my organisation able to utilise the information as a company asset to support decision making, sales, risk management, controlling and reporting to authorities?
- Is my organisation able to access information quickly, from anywhere, at any time and by any device?
Do you feel comfortable when answering the following questions?
- Can your employees access the right information promptly in order to perform their work?
- Are you satisfied with the quality of the information that forms the basis for your decision-making and for managing the risks of your business?
- Does your sales force have the comprehensive information required for dealing with your customers, e.g., for cross-selling?
- Have you had issues with the authorities due to delayed delivery of requested reports or data quality problems?
- How up-to-date and transparent are the figures in your reports and how much effort does it take to generate them?
- Do you receive information that is requested on an ad hoc basis in an acceptable timeframe and with appropriate data quality?
- Do you receive the requested information on your personal devices like iPad?
- Are you prepared for immense data growth in the coming years?
- Have you lost data because data recovery did not work properly?
- Has unauthorised information been disclosed to competitors or the press?
Business Information Assurance covers processes / tools / infrastructure in order to manage and protect your required business information. Business Information Assurance provides a status report on your current information management /protection capabilities, covering the following dimensions:
- Organisation and processes
- Information delivery and analytics
- Architecture (data and IT infrastructure)
- Compliance and archiving
- Availability and backup
Our Business Information Assurance approach in 5 steps:
With Business Information Assurance, COMPAREX can define customised procedures in order to handle information delivery. All measures are covered to consistently ensure the business operation. With a proven information delivery concept you have the basis for:
- increased sales revenues,
- better foundations for making business decisions,
- improved risk management,
- statutory and legal reporting to the authorities,
- effective and efficient business operations,
- the long-term growth of your business,
- the protection of your IT investments.
- Improved speed and quality of information preparation/delivery for management decision-making
- Sales force can act on full picture of your clients
- Risk management based on accurate and up-to-date information
- Protection of your information against unauthorised access
- Compliance with data protection regulations
- Reduced risk of your information leaking to outside world
- Information can be received on any kind of personal device like iPad
- Be prepared for massive increase in data volume
- Avoid irrecoverable data loss
- Identification of major cost drivers leads to cost savings and focused investments