The COMPAREX Group is a manufacturer-independent IT service provider with international reach. Drawing on more than 30 years' experience in planning and executing server and client infrastructures, COMPAREX has established itself as a partner to SMEs, public-sector bodies, industrial enterprises and global corporations from various segments of the economy. Alongside software procurement and license management, the Group's portfolio includes an extensive cross-vendor consulting and services package from a single source. The Group operates a MultiVendor Helpdesk and offers a broad range of training services organized by the COMPAREX Academy.
The Belgian COMPAREX organization is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing and software asset management. COMPAREX also advices in several IT focus area's like Virtualization & Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, IT Security, Microsoft Licensing and Oracle Licensing.
As of the founding in 2003 until September 2011, the Belgian organization was known as PC-WARE Information Technologies Bvba. Now the organizations operates under the COMPAREX brand.
To join the Sales Division of COMPAREX Software Belgium (Laken) we are looking for a dynamic :
Account Executive - Purchase (m/f)
- Create PO’s to order materials, goods and supplies and send them to the suppliers.
- Track the status of all orders in the ERP database.
- Review deliveries against the orders and send them to the customer.
- Ensure that all invoices are sent to the financial department.
- Interact and maintain a good relationship with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Interact and maintain a good relationship with the different departments within COMPAREX in order to ensure high standard performance.
- Negotiate the best price with suppliers to ensure cost savings.
- Act as a back-up for the Team Leader Purchase.
- You have a minimum of 2 years purchase experience, preferable within the software branch with vendors.
- Good working knowledge of products and licensing.
- Customer and solution oriented.
- Ambition and drive.
- Good organizer, able to plan, set and achieve clear targets.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude (Yes, we can!).
- Results oriented.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- COMPAREX company values: Personal Growth, Respect, Integrity, Diversity and Excellence.
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- Knowledge and personal development are paramount in COMPAREX. COMPAREX supports and encourages employees to follow courses and training.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extralegal advantages.