The COMPAREX Group is a manufacturer-independent IT service provider with international reach. Drawing on more than 30 years' experience in planning and executing server and client infrastructures, COMPAREX has established itself as a partner to SMEs, public-sector bodies, industrial enterprises and global corporations from various segments of the economy. Alongside software procurement and license management, the Group's portfolio includes an extensive cross-vendor consulting and services package from a single source. The Group operates a MultiVendor Helpdesk and offers a broad range of training services organized by the COMPAREX Academy.
The Belgian COMPAREX organization is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing and software asset management. COMPAREX also advises in several IT focus areas like Virtualization & Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, IT Security, Microsoft Licensing and Oracle Licensing. For 5 years in a row we have been named "Trends Gazelle", an award for the fastest growing organizations in each province.
As of the founding in 2003 until September 2011, the Belgian organization was known as PC-WARE Information Technologies Bvba. Now the organization operates under the COMPAREX brand.
To join the Sales Division of COMPAREX Software Belgium (Laken) we are looking for a dynamic and experienced:
Account Manager Corporate (m/f)
- You will be part of the Corporate sales team at COMPAREX.
- You have all the necessary expertise to assist the company in the business development and sales activities in the context of its strategy towards your customers.
- Software licensing focus (Microsoft, VMWare, IBM, Symantec, Citrix,…)
- You will advise your customers about the management and registration of software licenses and software contracts.
- Being able to translate the customer’s needs into constructive solutions.
- Build a solid pipeline and committed forecast.
- Pro-actively prospecting, being able to identify and support sales opportunities, keeping database up to date with important contact information, accepting and making quotes, following leads, etc.
- High customer interaction (meetings).portant contact information, accepting and making quotes, following leads, etc.
- Knowledge of ICT in general, mainly on software solutions and of software licensing in particular.
- Relevant expertise and knowledge on Microsoft Licensing is a must.
- Min. 5 years of experience in general IT.
- Work in team with internal sales and solution advisors.
- Customer and result oriented, relationship building, negotiation skills, business planning, account planning, pipeline and forecast building, presentation skills, ROI calculations.
- Sales – hunter and/or farmer profile.
- Very good communications and positive attitude (Yes, we can!)
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- An exciting position in a growing international company with a strong customer portfolio aiming at the ultimate customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines and optimal use of creativity.
- Driven colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
- Knowledge and personal development are paramount in COMPAREX. COMPAREX supports and encourages employees to follow courses and training.
- A long term contract with an interesting salary package and extralegal advantages.