Is Microsoft Azure in the middle of your comfort zone? Then you’ll feel right at home at COMPAREX. More and more of our projects involve Azure, which is why we’re looking for an Azure expert who can help us reach higher levels of excellence. As an Azure Cloud Architect, you will:
- advise clients and colleagues on challenging Azure migrations.
- Demonstrate cloud-leadership and become a trusted advisor to decision-makers.
- take an active role in expanding your Azure-expertise.
Your career in IT at COMPAREX
IT specialists, Account Managers, and Account Executives at COMPAREX collaborate to make sure we always exceed our clients’ expectations. Delivering the best possible solutions is our #1 priority, and to reach that standard, we never go at it alone.
Here, you will enjoy a modern workplace that fosters trust and innovation. Every colleague is offered the freedom to engage and expand their skillset as they see fit. Because in a quickly-evolving sector such as ours, training is crucial. Taking initiative, however, is even more important – which is why we value:
- Quality through expertise
Offering clients the best possible solution is our #1 priority – always. That’s why we need colleagues who are both ambitious and demanding.
- Empathic teamwork
You might have noticed that our colleagues like to work together to achieve a common goal. Naturally, we are supportive and caring during each collaboration.
- Freedom to develop
Helping you reach your individual ambitions matters to us. To achieve that, we count on you to be honest and eager.
Your job as an Azure Cloud Architect
- Identify the wishes of our clients and implement them in your solution architecture.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Provide the technical expertise to fully back our sales teams.
- Present your plans directly to our clients and answer their questions.
- Develop our portfolio of new and improved services and solutions.
- Ensure that the right certificates are obtained for our most essential cloud solutions.
Our ideal Azure Cloud Architect has:
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- strong affinity with Microsoft cloud solutions.
- an analytical mindset that helps to work in a structurally sound manner.
- good communication and presentation skills.
- an acute awareness of recent IT trends and industry developments.