As more businesses migrate to the cloud, COMPAREX is looking for Cloud Architects to facilitate those migrations. Do you want to tackle large on-premise, hybrid- or cloud projects? As a Cloud Architect at COMPAREX, you can:
- execute Azure cloud implementations from start to finish.
- envision innovative solutions across cloud platforms, with a strong focus on Azure.
- take an active role in expanding your Azure-expertise.
Your career in IT at COMPAREX
IT specialists, Account Managers, and Account Executives at COMPAREX collaborate to make sure we always exceed our clients’ expectations. Delivering the best possible solutions is our #1 priority, and to reach that standard, we never go at it alone.
Here, you will enjoy a modern workplace that fosters trust and innovation. Every colleague is offered the freedom to engage and expand their skillset as they see fit. Because in a quickly-evolving sector such as ours, training is crucial. Taking initiative, however, is even more important – which is why we value:
- Quality through expertise
Offering clients the best possible solution is our #1 priority – always. That’s why we need colleagues who are both ambitious and demanding.
- Empathic teamwork
You might have noticed that our colleagues like to work together to achieve a common goal. Naturally, we are supportive and caring during each collaboration.
- Freedom to develop
Helping you reach your individual ambitions matters to us. To achieve that, we count on you to be honest and eager.
Your job as an Azure Cloud Engineer
- Advise and deliver cloud migrations for our customers
- Provide the technical expertise to fully back our sales teams.
- Take responsibility for the execution of technical and functional demands in our cloud projects.
- Travel regularly for technical reviews and onsite deliveries.
- Take ownership of all cloud hosting activities related to Microsoft Azure.
Our ideal Azure Cloud Engineer has:
- profound knowledge of on-prem and hybrid cloud systems.
- an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS Architecture principles.
- an interest in infrastructure technology (i.e. VMWare, Citrix, Storage).
- the design capabilities to work with various cloud platform and applications.
- the communication skills needed to delight our customers.