Did I hear that right? You are a pragmatic, highly motivated individual with the technical capability, passion, desire and ability to translate complex IT jargon in a personable, easy to understand format? It’s a match! You might just be our future Modern Workplace Consultant!
As a Modern Workplace Consultant at COMPAREX Belux you will:
- Focus on understanding and defining customer requirements via a consulting discovery process to uncover customer business needs. Working closely with both internal and partner sales organizations, you will contribute to the development of proof-of-concepts (POC's) and statements of work (SOW's) to build winning RFI/RFP proposals.
- Help develop integrated business process solutions across multiple industry sectors and customer types. This will include performing initial customer due diligence, conducting product demonstration and designing solutions that best fits the customer's specific needs
- Work with and support the internal sales & services organization with technical solution insights and inspire them about new solutions from vendors as well as based on our own IP solutions (Managed Service Solution offerings).
- Cover a multi-software vendor portfolio, combining solutions as boxed offerings, boxed solutions and talking about functionalities instead of vendor-specific products is key in your role.
- Hands-on technical knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies, specifically O365 and high-level Azure
- A personable, professional personality – gregarious, outgoing and enjoys being around people –, as this position involves gaining buy-in from internal stakeholders and customers. An important part of this role is to gain the confidence of high-level Key Account Managers who own the customer relationship.
- Experience of working collaboratively with both internal and external sales, channel partners and third party
- Exceptional listening and communication skills and are highly empathetic towards customer needs and perspectives.
- Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels
- Experience working in pre-sales, solution consulting, sales engineering, solution selling or associated experience gained in a customer-facing post-sales / professional services / project delivery environment for a software vendor or system integrator
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- A long-term contract with a competitive salary package and extralegal advantages: Meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, iPhone and laptop.
- A flexible work environment with – wait for it – an excellent work-life balance and a great atmosphere among colleagues. We even have our very own foosball table!
- The opportunity to expand your skill set, expand your network and develop yourself through COMPAREX-supported courses and training