COMPAREX is building one Global Services organization. This unites the talents and best practices of Managed and Professional Services and offers customers and partners even more expertise and efficiency when working together.
Given the changes in the market demand through digitalization and disruption it is a necessity to react with flexible, high quality units, which can build and deliver fast and quickly. The implementation of agile Service Lines will be one of the key elements to achieve our goals.
Join us now to help build this new structure together and support us as we transform into a more agile, modern and customer-focused organization.
Please note that the job will crystalize further and is subject of change in the near future, as we are building a new COMPAREX organization.
The Solution Practice Lead drives growth & delivery following the “Inspire, Build, Manage” methodology with their teams. They will work in close alignment and collaboration with relevant stakeholders. These are customers, other Service Lines, Products & Innovations, Go-to-Market teams, Country General Manager’s and Sales, Regional Tribes and Squads. Main Focus of the Job is to tailor services in respective area to be profitable, suitable for different markets, corresponding to customers expectations.
Responsibilities / Your area of work
COMPAREX is looking for an entrepreneurial and progressive leader to drive:
- Strategic Development/management of the Solution Practice Worldwide (in alignment with the Service Line Leader):
- Development of Solution Practice Services offerings in alignment with Product& Innovations Department
- Analyze market requirements/ trends/customers expectations to tailor Solution Practice portfolio
- Create and align on Pricing model for relevant services world wide/locally
- Building and maintaining relationships with key vendors for Solution Practice
- Identify sales potential within the business area together with the relevant stakeholders to drive growth and success of our global solution suite in the respective service;
- Optimize existing delivery models and co-create new delivery models with the relevant stakeholders for your Solution Practice world wide;
- Create business plans for the front-end interaction with customers and sales and the back-end delivery;
- Creating a world wide standard to deliver Data Security projects
- Delivery management and resource planning in the targeted region:
- Contribute to customer satisfaction objectives and increasing customer satisfaction consistently
- Organise consistent way of working on Services for Solution practice worldwide, ensure alignment of Regional Tribes
- Supervise implementation and compliance with procedures and working methods together with Regional Tribes Leads.
- Talent development in the targeted region:
- Be an active ambassador and practitioner of the agile way of working.
- Coach and support actively the development of Squads Leas and employees, conduct feedback and performance reviews etc.
- Support and guide relevant training and development for employees in coordination with your Service Line Leader, Reginal Tribes Leaders Products & Innovations and HR.
- Drive continuous improvements.
- Implement a process to generate continuous ideas for improvement;
- Stimulate Squad Leads and employees to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities to reduce cost, increase revenue and/or improve quality.
- 3+ years of relevant experience focused in the respective service line, consulting experience and/or managed service experience.
- Technical expertise in IT Security field, understanding of main trends, customers’ requirements and partners services opportunities
- Background in consulting and managed service best practices and agile delivery utilizing a combination of local and remote virtual teams.
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base and organic business development.
- Professional and leadership competences combined with personality: experience with managing and developing people, including mentoring and leadership skills.
- Expert business operations experience and engagement management (e.g., invoicing, SOW, margins, utilization).
- The position requires an excellent level of English, meaning speaking and understanding very well.
How to apply
Would you like to apply? Please click the link below and send us your application letter and CV, both in English and we'll contact you shortly