COMPAREX is building one Global Services organization. This unites the talents and best practices of Managed and Professional Services and offers customers and partners even more expertise and efficiency when working together.
Given the changes in the market demand through digitalization and disruption it is a necessity to react with flexible, high quality units, which can build and deliver fast and quickly. The Academy is a key department to achieve our goals as we transform into a more agile, modern and customer-focused organization.
Provide customer service and consulting on specialist subject IT training courses. You are part of a sales-oriented client contact center team that primarily supports and advises our customers over the phone.
You will not only support the goals of our team, but also contribute to the success of a new service culture.
Responsibilities/ Your area of work
- Provide pro and reactive support for Key Account Managers and pre-sales in countries in order to deliver value for customers with Academy trainings;
- Determine customer's specific needs and requirements and prepare offers for training services;
- Support existing customers and participate in acquisition of new customers;
- Coordinate and cooperate closely with the respective specialist sales employees in the field;
- Qualify and develop long term customer relationships;
- Actively inform customer about events and activities;
- Maintain forecasting and COMPAREX customer systems;
- Support training room at the location as well as actively support training participants and trainers.
- Development of international marketing materials for the Academy;
- Create reports and analysis to generate management information;
- Participate in the development of CloudCampus to gain value.
- Completed business management training and at least 3 years work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of trainings management
- Deep knowledge in SATV/Planning services treatment and redemption
- Deep knowledge of Modern Workplace trainings concepts
- IT basic knowledge desirable
- Appropriate Microsoft Office 2016/365 skills
- Ability to quickly learn new CRM systems
- Good conversational skills and customer-oriented communication
- Basic Intercultural Competencies
- Enthusiasm and sociability are among your strengths
- Creative thinking
- Team spirit
- Organizational skills
- A high degree of flexibility, reliability, readiness of mind and sense of responsibility
- English conversation Level B1, French language skills will be an advantage as well
- Willingness to travel (training and team meetings)
How to apply
Do you feel familiar with this job? Please click the link below and send your application letter and CV, both in English and we will contact you shortly!