COMPAREX is a market leading cloud migration, licensing and technology solutions provider. Today we serve our clients in over 36 nations; providing world-class technical expertise and a commitment to cus- tomer service excellence.
Mission/Purpose of the Position
The Office 365 / Exchange Specialist (UCM Specialist) is a technical project role that is responsible for deploying Office 365 to the Enterprise. The UCM Specialist is a highly motivated individual with a solid technical background in Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and Microsoft Cloud product knowledge.
The potential candidate needs to have out- standing project management and customer service skills, be well spoken and have excellent follow through. As a UCM Specialist you will work with all departments to provide outstanding customer service in a technical role.
Results to be achieved
- This position will be responsible for deploying Microsoft Cloud technologies and related services while maintaining high customer service standards and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Act as an architect of cloud based solutions for customer environments.
- Document customer requirements.
- Perform analysis of migration from existing on premise and hosted mail environments to Office 365.
- Provide Office 365 workshops and training for customer's IT staff.
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, and meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Learning emerging Microsoft Cloud technologies and trends and mentoring technical support staff.
- Resolution of complex IT issues.
- Achieving and maintaining designated technical certifications by committed dates.
Help establish a company culture centered on our corporate values, P.R.I.D.E.
- Personal Growth: A great place to develop a personal career in technology industry.
- Respect: Mutual respect, for the individual and each other.
- Integrity: Honest, fair and ethical: Shines through in all that you do.
- Diversity: Embracing cultures and talents from all 36 Comparex countries. A competitive differentiator.
- Excellence: We want to be the best in all we do. Period, full stop.
The UCM Specialist works directly with the COMPAREX’s customer base and prospective customers to deploy and educate on Microsoft Cloud technologies. The UCM Specialist is responsible for coordinating and execu- ting large enterprise migrations. The UCM Specialist is a part of a team of seasoned engineers with multiple years of experience. It’s expected that the UCM Specialist understand the complexities of running multiple customer engagements and executing projects according to a set project plan.
- Completing projects in a timely manner
- Meeting or exceeding SLAguidelines
- Customer Satisfaction and/orNPS
- Customer Satisfaction
- SLA Requirements
- Meeting or Exceeding Project Deadlines
- Certifications Achieved
- Project Task Updated in Realtime Utilizing Project Management Tool
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experince
- 3 - 5 years consulting with a focus on Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Cloud Services: Office 365, Azure and Intune
- Exchange Server 2003 – 2016
- Office 2016 Pro Plus packaging, deployment and scripting
- Experience delivering and/or authoring technical training
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision
- Ability to manage challenging technical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and im- plementing action plans, and professionally communicating to all parties involved.
- Expertise in Active Directory and PowerShell
- Active Directory Federation Services
- SAML 2.0, Shibboleth Experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- System Center 2012 R2 including SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, DPM, SCVMM and Orchestrator
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager
- Experience with network captures and network troubleshooting
- Fluent in English
- Travel: 40%
Compensation & Benefits
COMPAREX offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
How to apply?
Do you recognize yourself in this position and would you like to work in a dynamic company? Please respond to this vacancy via the link below and send us your resume and motivation. We will then contact you within five working days.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.